What is digital marketing?
The marketing of products or services using digital channels to engage users to buy product and services.
Digital channel means marketing done with the help of internet.
Definition: Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. (source: Wikipedia)
Nowadays, all big brands or startup or new businesses are mainly focused on internet marketing.
It is a convenient and cost-effective way to reach the maximum number of users with a cost-effective budget.
It is one of the fields in which you don’t need any certifications or completely expertise. You’ll learn as you practice and grow, the thing you all need is a computer/laptop and an internet connection.
Channels of digital marketing:
- Search engine optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Online PR
Working Areas of Digital Marketing are:
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Social media optimization
- Social media marketing
- E-commerce marketing
- Content marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Email Direct & Indirect marketing
- Display ads marketing
- Data-Driven marketing
- Campaign Marketing
Benefits of Digital marketing
There are various benefits of using digital marketing in our business.
- Reach your potential buyer easily
- Improve Conversion Rates.
- Measure Everything with accuracy
- Test & Strategize Content
- Cheap and best from traditional marketing
- Creativity Beats with Big Brands
- Nurture the audience to buy “what you sell”
- Quick Publicity
- Retargeting for better engagement
- Relationship with the customer becomes easy
- Time & Cost effective marketing.
Platforms for digital marketing
- Quora and many more
Scope of digital marketing
It is for peoples who are creative, innovative, result oriented and passion to change the way of marketing.
Digital marketing industry creating thousands of job and it will be in lakh’s in the upcoming year because as we can see in the above graph internet users are growing exponentially especially in our country.
Organizations, businesses, startups all need’s a creative and passionate employee that will help them to reach the market in a new & efficient way.
Some Best Examples are:
Swiggy: One of the best food-tech startups uses various digital marketing strategies to gain the trust and recall value with their best quality ads with high engagement with humor.
They also use Email Marketing very effectively that we had seen, got very much popularity in March 2019. like
If you want more ideas about ads, visit here,
Wants to watch their video ads, watch here.
BJP Campaigns: They are also using various unique ways to market their campaign to reach the audience effectively.
Their goals are,
- Build a “Modi Brand” among the audience.
- Create excitement before voting.
- Reach with personalization with local content in its language.
- Target everyone but in a segmented manner
They integrated their online & offline campaigns to gain trust and loyalty.
Career Options in digital marketing :
There are 100’s of opportunities in the digital marketing industry.
- Digital marketing intern
- Digital marketing executive
- SEO Executive
- Link Building specialist
- Social media specialist
- Google Ads specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation executive
- Content marketing executive
- Digital marketing strategist
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager
- Digital Marketing Head
- Paid Advertising manager
- Digital Branding Head
- Top 31 Most Important Digital Marketing Interview Questions - May 30, 2020
- List of Young Digital Marketer That Inspiring You in 2020 - May 13, 2020
- 7 Best Digital Marketing Courses – Start Explore Today - April 26, 2020