The best way to deliver the highest ROI in digital marketing is to stay updated with all the current trends. Every successful digital marketer stays updated with the current trends to provides the best ROI. To help you, we’ve curated the list of some of the top digital marketing blogs that you must follow (I’m also following) to stay updated in the digital marketing industry.
Let’s get started,
#1. Ahref Blog
Ahref blog is undoubtedly one of the best digital marketing blogs in the digital marketing industry. Their blog is filled with different digital marketing tutorials, case studies, and opinion pieces from marketing practitioners and industry experts.
Some popular blogs from Ahref,
- Content Marketing: A Comprehensive Guide For 2021
- The Noob Friendly Guide To Link Building
- 12 Quick SEO Tips to Increase Organic Traffic
#2. Hubspot Blog
Hubspot blog is also one of the marketing blogs. Their team writes all about marketing either it’s related to B2B or B2C. You’ll get everything about marketing in their blog with examples, case studies, strategies and much more.
Some latest blogs from Hubspot,
- How to Develop a Content Strategy: A Start-to-Finish Guide
- How to Create an Infographic in Under an Hour [+ Free Templates]
- The 11 Best Free Email Accounts and Service Providers of 2021
#3. Neil Patel Blog
Neil Patel is one of the most popular digital marketers in the world. You can find every content related to digital marketing in his blog and even on his YouTube channel from SEO to Email Marketing to Facebook Ads, Google etc and the list goes on.
Do check out some of his recent blogs,
- How to Dominate Google in 2021
- 2021 Marketing Trends: Here’s What Nobody is Talking About
- What is Passage Indexing & What Does it Mean for SEO?
Also Read: Top Digital Marketing Companies In India
#4. Content Marketing Institute Blog
The Content Marketing Institute is the leading organization globally on content marketing education and training. It’s a blog that provides only the best ideas and expertise for content marketers every day. This blog is best for content marketers, storytellers, and for blogging best practices.
Some latest blogs from Content Marketing Institute,
- 5 Underused Video Ideas to Generate Leads
- 4 Questions to Help Vet Your Content Ideas
- 5 Agile Marketing Values to Sharpen Your Content Process
Brian Dean starts Backlinko to share his SEO knowledge to boost your traffic on search engines. His digital marketing blog contains all the latest SEO techniques, link building strategies and tricks to rank higher on Google fast.
Do check out his some recent blogs,
- CONTENT MARKETING IN 2021: The Definitive Guide
- How to Rank Higher On Google In 2021
- The Definitive Guide To SEO In 2021
#6. Social Media Examiner
It’s one of the world’s largest social media marketing resource platforms. As the name says, you can read blogs related to all social media marketing or you can also watch their YouTube channel or podcast. It covers all YouTube marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing.
Some latest blogs from Social Media Examiner,
- LinkedIn Ad Retargeting: What Marketers Need to Know
- Social Media Marketing Strategy: 5 Steps to Sales and Conversions
- How to Make Low-Cost Video Ads That Convert
#7. Moz Blog
Moz is also one of the top SEO blogs in the industry. This blog will help you level up your SEO skills for a beginner as well as for professionals. Their contributors share detailed case studies, actionable insights & strategies that help to increase your online presence.
Some latest blog links from Moz Blog,
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Pitch Email
- Finding Keyword Opportunities Without Historical Data
- How We Increased Our Client’s Leads by 751% on Less Than £1K Per Month [Case Study]
At last, if you’re a beginner in digital marketing then these are some most popular blogs you must follow to enhance your digital marketing skills, you can also subscribe to all these blogs newsletter to stay updated with the email.
If I missed any of your favourite blogs that should be in this list, please let us know here.
Read More Resource,