Introduction of Zypp
Zypp(Mobycy) is a Gurugram based Dock-less bicycle sharing application that allows users to book and ride e-scooters and bicycles. It was founded by Mr. Akash Gupta and Mrs. Rashi Agarwal in August,2017. You can easily book your ride with their application in just a few seconds.
Zypp helps you to cover your nearest mile in minutes without getting stuck in a traffic jam.
About Zypp funding rounds
Zypp got a total funding of 10.5 Million dollars till Feb,2020.
They got their first seed funding from an unknown investor of $500K in 25th November, 2017.
After that, they get an undisclosed amount from angel investors from 5 investors Ayush Agarwal, Venture Catalysts, Gaurav Juneja, Bhasker Raju, Syed Faiz in 1st November, 2018.
Then again they got $2,000,000 from IAN Fund and Venture Catalysts in 14th November, 2019.
Services offered by Zypp
How Zypp works
- Just download the app from playstore/app store.
- Register with your phone number.
- Then take your selfie or an photo of your college/company I-Card
- Link any of your payment methods Paytm, Mobikwik, GooglePay, Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
- Select your nearbuy cycle/e-bike
- Reach your pickup point, scan the QR code and your ride starts
- Enjoy your journey.
Also checkout: Wow! Momo Case Study
Business Model of Zypp
Zypp works on recurring models. You can take their bicycle, scooter for a few minutes, hours or even for a day. And for that you’ve to pay a specific amount to them as a rental fee.
How Zypp earns
Zypp earns a small amount from you on each ride taken.
More about Zypp
Mobycy was recently awarded the “Best Mobility Start-up in India” by Niti Ayog.
Main Competitors of Zypp
Yulu, Juno, etc.
- Top 31 Most Important Digital Marketing Interview Questions - May 30, 2020
- List of Young Digital Marketer That Inspiring You in 2020 - May 13, 2020
- 7 Best Digital Marketing Courses – Start Explore Today - April 26, 2020